MY BABIES - Toto, Alex, Spirit (who just had eye surgery)

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Week Ten Relection

Creating a website was the most confusing activity I have undertaken in this class. I never could quite understand the instructions, and of course, I was trying to personalize the site as much as possible. I had this plan of what I wanted to do, but no clue how to get there. This resulted in one brick wall after another. But it also gave me an opportunity to play around with the exercise and get a much better understanding of how the system works. All you get to see is the finished product, fortunately for me, you don't get to see the six drafts I was able to delete. I spent many more hours than were necessary working on this exercise because I believe that a website will be the best communications tool I have with the parents, and that is a necessity.

The name of my website is Mr. Meadows' Class

1 comment:

  1. Kenneth,

    I can understand your feeling when you start a complete new application, you will encounter different problems. But you should know that everybody went through this procedure with new skills. The more technology skills you have, the easier you will learn a new skill. I think that you will feel less stressed next time when you work on a Web site. By they way, you forgot to share your site so that your link wasn't accessible.

    ReplyDelete