MY BABIES - Toto, Alex, Spirit (who just had eye surgery)

Monday, April 12, 2010

Week Twelve Reflection




I have prayed tonight that NEVER again will I have to go through the pain and torture I have endured on this assignment. And I am not talking about the listserv. The making of the movie made such a lasting impression on me that if a parent, or administrator request that I make another movie, I will immediately quit and transfer to my other career. I have been practicing “Would you like some fries with that” just in case. In all seriousness, I spent hour upon hour upon hour trying to sync the narration with the video. If there is an easy way, I did not find it. I did try to do a little of everything when it came to effects and transitions, but after the fifth slide I knew what I was doing and stopped. I found the effects and transitions distracting if overly used. To me this would have been an easy and fun assignment if it was not for the narration.

The listserv was easy, I think. I am waiting to make sure I did it correctly. I am not sure that threatening bodily harm to the two members I selected to join my listserv is legal or not. But I will deny any knowledge is questioned. I do like the knowledge gained by the listserv, and I will definitely be using this in the future.

The name of my listserv is Meadows Manglers
You can also view Ken's movie in higher resolution by clicking here My Movie

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I like your site. I also want to know if you would like to tutor the day(s)you come to class.

    The tutoring would be during the day, if you come early for class, we will make time for you. You can tutor math, reading, or anything you want.

    It would be tremendous help. Let me know.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenneth,

    I know that I enjoyed your movie very much because it is very informative and a great way for students to refresh what they learned in class. I thought that you would feel proud of it and would love to use it and the skill in teaching. Yet, you told me the opposite. You know you have a very attractive voice and your narration is very clear and easy to understand. I am sure your students would love to have this kind of materials for their class. Be patient with technology. You will get used to the problems encountered in each step. You did a great job in movie making.

    ReplyDelete